Friday 27 July 2018

HAPPY GURU PURNIMA 2018



Happy Guru Purnima to all
Guru Purnima is celebrated in India on this full moon day as a tribute to the teachers / mentors Gurus in our life.
This also includes anyone, anything and any situation in life that contributed to us being who we are.
My first gratitude this morning was to my parents who obviously became my first Gurus in this life. My gratitude to mom and dad for bringing me into this world, and showering so much love on me and providing me the best of all that they could. Having said that I realise that there were things that were provided with their best intent, yet were not received well by me as they were different from what I wanted. They did not match up with ‘My way’
I particularly remember dad was so keen that I become a doctor, and mom wanted me to be a teacher. And guess what? I wanted to be an engineer. But back in those days, girls going into engineering field wasn’t the norm. So I was very nicely and may be conveniently dissuaded from it. And I didn’t take a stand for myself, because I apparently complied.
All of us have a rebel inside us. Some of us rebel overtly and some do it covertly. So in spite of being brilliant in my studies, I was not able to clear the entrance exam for medicine. I indeed played a safe game by showing that I tried. But did I really try? I wonder.. And consciously I had no clue of my game at that time, and even till much later.
It is a universal fact that whatever our parents tell us we either listen to them conveniently or we do exactly the opposite. So we are either in a compliance mode or a resistance mode. But the beauty is that whatever we don’t seem to like somewhere stays in our memory bank and sooner or later we may land up complying. All this is happening at such subtle levels that we don’t even realise it.
So though I chose a completely different field by doing post-grad in Organic Chemistry, I never used that in my professional career. My first job, apparently coincidentally, was in Textile machinery exports. But can you see it was related to engineering, and a field women didn’t want to enter in those days. How can I even deny that the covert rebel was in action?
Thereafter I worked in International Logistics, and then moved on to being a Stock broker, none of which had anything to do with Chemistry.
Yet the truth is that all these choices were made in survival mode. Since my commitment levels are high, I excelled in each of these jobs, but my objective was mainly financial gain. I am not saying there is anything wrong with focusing on financial gain, but the point is none of those jobs were my passion. And I was searching.
My search got completed when several years later I found my passion and the purpose of my life. I feel so fulfilled and joyous being a Life Coach, Leadership mentor and Feng Shui Consultant.
Now shall we look at the deeper dynamics at play?
. Today I am being a catalyst in the physical and emotional healing of people. Isn’t this what DOCTORS do?
· I am a Life Coach & Mentor enabling people feeling overwhelmed by the multiple challenges of life and guide them to be empowered for accelerated growth and fulfilment in all areas of life. Isn’t that being a TEACHER?
· My technique involves melding Scientific laws with the laws of the Universe with the objective of bringing about an energetic shift by creating new neuropathways. Isn’t this inner ENGINEERING of human beings?
· As a Feng Shui Consultant I am focused on the interplay of the elements. Every thought, emotion, feeling we have vibrates with and radiates its own energy patterns because of the chemicals that get secreted therein. And the Biofield of energy that a human being is vibrating with consciously, subconsciously and unconsciously, automatically attracts the living and working spaces with similar energies. Isn’t all this CHEMISTRY?
Everything started adding up now. Whatever was being suggested by my dad, mom as well as my own self was actually guiding me to my passion and purpose, though I was oblivious of it and so were my parents probably. Irrespective of whether I understood the dynamics of all that was happening, I was all along being navigated towards my passion and purpose. Anything / anyone that would not have supported me in this were being removed from my life.
I have immense gratitude to my parents and all my life experiences for having guided me so dynamically. My acknowledgement to each and every person who have played a part in my journey so far.
Happy Guru Purnima indeed….


No comments:

Post a Comment